Tantric Meditation - Easy Practice Throughout Your Day!
Wanted to share this practice with you for those of you that are looking for a quick easy meditation that you can incorporate into your day at ANY TIME!
Tantric meditation practice can be done at any time of day, for 2 to 5 minutes. This allows you flexibility in your practice for those of you who cannot set aside 10-20 minutes in your day, everyday. This is a great mediation to hit the reset button and get grounded!
· Find a comfortable seat cross legged or in a chair with feet flat on the ground
· Close your eyes, release any tension throughout your body and relax your muscles
· Take 3 deep breaths through your nose and release out of your mouth
· Bring your attention to your belly, with deep belly breathing down to your seat
· Take a deep inhale through your nose envisioning your breath traveling through your belly, expanding the belly, down to your seat
· Exhale and imagine your breath traveling all the way up through your heart, throat, and head, stretching out through the crown of your head about 8 inches above your head
· Repeat the breathe and visualization, deep belly breathing, and release of the breath above your crown until you feel more at peace and grounded
Enjoy your new-found peace and have a beautiful day!