Creating Visions for the New Year
January has been a month dedicated to visions on many levels. I’ve had clients write their visions for 2019 in just about every area of their lives as that is truly the first step to creation. Getting clear – seeing it, feeling it, believing it! If you’re still unsure or haven’t done these exercises yet you’re not alone, and here are a few tips to get you started:
· Grab a journal or your laptop, wherever you like to write – I find the most powerful is handwriting and then writing in laptop if you want to keep a digital copy. Handwriting is always the best, though!
· Carve out time to spend alone in a peaceful, centered environment. That could just be your room with a candle and some classical music or it could be in your meditation space, wherever you feel comfortable!
· Close your eyes and take 3 deep breaths to reset your day and start to feel relaxed
· Think about (and jot down) the areas of your life that you really want to see change: ie. Career, love life, personal finance, social community, environment, etc.
· Picture each area individually and where you want to be a year from now. Write down a description of each area as if you’re already living it! Write down all that you have experienced in the last year, where you are ‘now’ (2020), and what you are feeling.
· Really put emphasis and focus on the emotions that you are feeling on a day to day, whether that be joy, excitement, peace, and so on. Emotions are key to creation, at the end of the day it’s really the emotion that we want out of every situation/state!
You can do this exercise with any and everything you want to create in your life. I highly recommend it! Writing these things down and getting honest with yourself about what you want in your life is not only a great way to move you forward and keep you motivated but it’s extremely empowering to let go of what no longer serves you and step into something greater. Up leveling something major in 2019!!!!
If you have any questions in regards to manifesting, reach out to us!
With love and gratitude,